Troy Industries BattleSight Rear Tritium Folding Flat Dark Earth
- Sight can be moved or taken off without permanent modification to the firearm.
- Features snag-free apertures at factory height.
- Machined from hardened Aircraft Aluminum with stainless steel components and finished in MIL-SPEC hardcoat anodizing.
- Sight is designed to work on same-plane rail systems only.
- Will not work with a railed gas block that is higher or lower than the receiver.
- Front sight must be mounted at the same height plane as the rear sight.
- Railed gas blocks that are lower than receiver height will not zero properly.
- No limited sight orientation due to low light conditions
- Front post is centered between two tritium points of reference to allow for proper alignment.
- TRITIUM is a form of hydrogen that emits a continuous light source where using batteries or electricity is not possible